Modular sheltersA quick solution with infinite possibilities
Gaptek shelters are a quick solution with a major durability that will allow you to protect any kind of goods from external agents
With a long lifespan and the capacity to be relocated, Gaptek maximizes its functionality. Our system allows us to build scalable shelters reaching the span that you require, and it can be expanded after its construction.
Our modular shelters
The modular shelters are made of gantries and purlins, designed under the considerations of the Gaptek System. This allows the structure to be replicable and, therefore, the building is scalable.
The high resistance canvas offers all the protection that your goods need, including pharmaceutical/medical material, food, textile or other goods.
Construction System: Gaptek Flat
Required cementation: Yes
- Structure assembly: Mechanical joints
- Material: High resistance alloy aluminum AW-6082-T6 or steel
- Warranty: 20 years
Wind Standard: 140km/h
Snow Standard: 120kg/m
Climate conditions: -20 ºC to 55ºC
Envelope: High-resistance tensile canvas
- ISO 9001:2015 in Quality Management System
- UNE-EN ISO 14001 in Environmental Management
- UNE-ISO/IEC 27001 in Information Security Management
- ISO 45001:2018 in Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- CE Marking in all materials, including EN-1090 in relation to steel and aluminum structures
Hurricane Kit: up to 250 km/h
- Life warranty with Gaptek maintenance
- International Building Codes
- Spanish Technical Building Codes (CTE)
Short assembly time
Predesigned solutions for a quick on-site assembly
From the design and production to the construction and maintenance of the buildings
All constructive elements comply with CE marking and undertake quality controls
Passive systems are incorporated for major energy savings
Minimum maintenance due to the aluminum structure, even when in aggressive environments
Expandable solutions thanks to the use of the modular architecture principle
Strategies for a strong and sustainable future. MRO Europe is the leading event for the maintenance of commercial aviation in Europe. Having place at the Rai de Amsterdam in October 2021, the event combines an international exhibition with more than 400 exhibitors in...
Gaptek has commissioned the independent consulting firm Zero Consulting to carry out a comparative analysis of the global warming potential of two materials: aluminum and steel; applied to the construction of aircraft hangar structures.To resolve this...