A key infrastructure to your business, a key piece to fly.
Thanks to the Gaptek technology, the engine workshop building can be escalated until it reaches as much area as you need and cover a wide variety of configurations. Furthermore, additional modules can be installed in the interior or exterior as supportive buildings such as offices.
Designed for a major MRO efficiency, this building is made of a Gaptek Flat structure with scalable gantries and purlins. The workshops are made to withstand high tonnage bridge cranes.
The exterior envelope is made of a corrugated steel sheet and the interior envelope is composed of rock wool sandwich panels, which provides higher insulation and comfort.
Assembly time: Depending on dimensions
Construction system: Gaptek Flat
Required foundation: Yes
- Structure assembly: Mechanical joints
- Material: High resistance alloy aluminum AW-6082-T6
- Warranty: 20 years
- Wind Standard: 120 km/h
- Fire Standard: REI30
- Snow Standard: 0.75 KN/sqm
- Climate conditions: -20 ºC to 55ºC
- Earthquake Standard: 0.1 g
- Exterior: Corrugated metal sheet, high-resistance tensile canvas or insulation panel
- Interior: Rock wool sandwich panel
- ISO 9001:2015 in Quality Management System
- UNE-EN ISO 14001 in Environmental Management
- UNE-ISO/IEC 27001 in Information Security Management
- ISO 45001:2018 in Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- CE Marking in all materials, including EN-1090 in relation to steel and aluminum structures
- Hurricane Kit: up to 250 km/h
- Fire Plus: up to REI120
- Snow Plus: up to 3 KN/sqm
- Bridge crane up to 7.5 Tn
- Fire protection system
- Geothermal energy system
- Doors for vehicles and personnel
- Controlled atmosphere
- High efficiency air cooling system
- Life warranty with Gaptek maintenance
- International Building Codes
- Spanish Technical Building Codes (CTE)
Gaptek is synonymous with trust
Short build time
Pre-design and production of buildings for rapid assembly on site.
We offer turnkey solutions, from design, construction, adaptation to building maintenance.
All construction elements can comply with the CE marking and are subjected to the strictest quality controls.
We incorporate passive systems for greater energy savings.
Minimum maintenance of the structures, even in aggressive environments, due to the antioxidant properties of aluminum.
Expandable and adaptable buildings to your activity thanks to the use of replicable structures of modular architecture.
What structural materials are used by Gaptek?
The advantages of aluminum as structural material as opposed to steel are numerous, such as the optimization and customization of the profiles according to its specific use, as compared with steel’s standard and normalized profiles, the lightness of the profiles and its resistance, the low maintenance thanks to the anticorrosive properties of aluminum and its total recyclability.
What type of machinery is required for the assembly of the workshops?
Thanks to the lightness of aluminum profiles, the structural materials optimization and the simple assembly of our system using dry joints, it is not required to use very heavy machinery or large cranes to assemble our hangars. Only ordinary machinery such as lifting platforms and telescopic cranes.
Can I purchase a fully equipped engine workshop?
Can offices be added to the engine workshop?
Yes. The Gaptek System allows the integration of Gaptek offices inside or attached to other buildings, including the logistic center, being both buildings totally compatible.
What is Gaptek’s workshops fire resistance?
The structures of the engine workshop are protected against fire using inner lining of rock wool sandwich panels. Therefore, the degree of fire resistance will depend on the thickness of the panel and its own fire resistance, adapting the project to the specific regulation and the requirements of the building, without limits.
What is the durability of Gaptek engine workshops?
I want my engine workshop to be energy efficient. Is it possible?
Are Gaptek engine workshops resistant to extreme weather conditions?
We make reality your project
Know our capabilities. We invite you to see our corporate video. Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be proud to help you make your project come true.